soooooooo who wants to give me some advice?
dare I say that I miss the Manchild?!?! ugh so annoyed but it’s not like I can do anything about it which is good. And I’m also not going to contact him(why would I?).
so the boy I met at the bar last Friday is too good to be true.
- loves top hits, trashy as they may be, and knows all the words
- dances like a fool and generally doesnt gaf
- loves Harry Potter and has read every book, seen all the movies except the last one(but we’re probably watching it together)
- he loves reading….enough said
- he takes me on REAL dates and introduces me to his friends
I’m not sure what is going on here, but I don’t hate it
it’s not like
I’ve been sitting here waiting for this dude to text me all night….I’ve been working since I got home at 7pm. I’ve moved maybe 3 times for food and drink. I guess it’s asking too much to see someone’s face for a hot second………….le sigh
I hate to say it
but I am too cute for this boy to keep me waiting….I mean how long does it take for a guy to get ready??? It took me all of 45min shower included…